Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Monday 13 March 2006

another one of those Questionaires...

I stopped filling these thing out years ago, but this one was sent by a friend I haven't been in contact with for ages so I replied...

Since I have nothing else to say at the moment, here goes:
---------
1. What is your occupation?
Project Manager on Ubuntu and Edubuntu projects.

2. Like banana sandwiches?
No, but I like peanut butter and banana on toast.

3. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing - I seldom work to music, it can be distracting. I like silence. The rest of my life is noisy.

4. What was the last thing you ate?
Winter melon with honey sweetened plain yogurt.

5. Do you wish on stars?
No. I do have a sense of universal will, but mostly I think we influence our own lives through our own conscious choices.

6. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
One of those multi-coloured ones ;)

7. How is the weather right now?
Clear skies and sunny, slightly cool, with a fresh breeze. A good day.

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Richard. Yesterday. Most of my work does not involve the phone these days YAY. I hate speaking on the phone.

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes, Lischka is sweet and fun and funky.

10. How old are you today?
31

11. Favourite sport to watch?
My kids practising, and any SA national team competition.

12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes!

13. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Neither. I still have my own eyes.

14. Pets?
We have 2 cats and 2 rats.

15. Favourite month?
December, because there is so much FUN stuff going on. We seem to do so much in December and it creates lots of memories.

16. Favourite food?
Sushi, Thai, Italian.

17. What was the last movie you watched?
Tsotsi. Excellent movie - a bit hard to watch.

18. Favourite day of the year?
The day of the MCQP :)

19. What do you do to prevent anger?
I do yoga, kata boxing and running to blow of steam and relax.

20. What was your favourite toy as a child?
My 1st Love Doll and my lego.

21. Fall or spring?
Spring

22. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs

23. Cherry or Blueberry?
Cherry

24. Do you want your friends to email you?
Yes.

25. When was the last time you cried?
Last night while watching Million Dollar Baby again. Other than that it's been a while.

26. What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoe boxes and lately lingerie boxes.

27. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Jenny - since Std 6 (Grade 8)

28.What did you do last night?
Watched Million Dollar Baby on TV.

29. What are you afraid of?
Not being good enough.

30. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
Grilled chicken burger!

31. Favourite car?
I love the Renault Clio - or is it Theiry Henry?

32. Favourite dog breed?
I am not a fan of dogs, but Jack Russell's can be very cute and characterful. if I were to get a dog it would most likely be a Jack Russell.

33. Number of keys on your key ring?
1! Just my car key. I keep my other keys on a separate ring, which hardly gets used anymore.

34. How many years at your current job?
Nearly 1 year.

35. Favourite day of the week?
Saturday

36. How many cities have you lived in?
3 - Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard from Lischka in AGES. (I assume it's Lischka from the Good Parenting group?)

    ReplyDelete