Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Friday 21 April 2006

More Ubuntu Food

We had a social gathering at work today, with an Easter theme.

We started with an Amazing Race type race, where despite having excellent creative and downright genius cheats our team still came last. :(
Thanks for trying so hard Jonathan and for doing the swimming detour in the freezing cold and rain, fully clothed nogal!

Still we won some small Easter eggs for our efforts. I got 2 kinder surprise eggs, so my children love me :)

After that we had an Easter feast complete with Pickled Fish, Hot O Buns (a circle instead of a cross on top, who knows why?), cheese and crackers and pickles etc. Yum. and don't forget the apple sours to make sure the mood was festive.

We also got choclate eggs to decorate. I sucked at it, and after a failed attempted at trying to make a pretty egg I resorted to making Ubuntu Eggs.


and then converted a bun to an Ubuntu Bun...

So all in all a productive afternoon at the office! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hehe. I attempted an ubuntu egg, but I failed miserably, so I did the only thing I could... eat it :)

    Thanks Jane, it was fun being in a team with you :)

    At last you got the chance to play in a reality... thingy :)

    ReplyDelete