Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Monday 14 August 2006

Hair done

With the lack of anything else to say... here's a before and after of my hair, as done on Saturday.

Ta-da!
Hair-do

Hair-done

Although I actually liked it the way it was, I was getting a little bored of it. I wanted a trim and to get some more layering done to give more body to the curls and I haven't had highlights done for quite a while so decided to get some.

I quite like the way it has turned out. Even though it took ages and at time the hair-dresser seemed a bit panicked. It seems my hair takes extra long to lighten, and for a while it seemed I was going to have bright orange hair! :)

Note that it has been blow-dried straight, and that is temporary. It will curl again as soon as I wash it. Just a warning for all those rude people I know who like to say rude things to me, like 'Oh that's much better and neater!'. I like messy ok!? :P

When the highlights grow out too much I will colour over the lot and will end up with a multi-tonal mahogany red, which is nice and sparkly for summer. It will look cute with my pink bikini and new pink skirt and cute sandals ... yes, I went on a shopping spree this week-end too. Who would have guessed it, but I am turning into such a GIRL! ;)

3 comments:

  1. And to think that you used your kids school concert as an excuse not to come to x-country!!! siss on you!!!!! ha ha ha ha!!!!
    What a girl, hair, makeup and shopping as opposed to mud, sweat and blisters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. always better than a hair-don't!

    ReplyDelete