Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Thursday 17 August 2006

Rezept fur den Edubuntu Kuchen!

Back in October 2005, as project manager for Edubuntu on release day my job was done, but we didn't know if our final image would build successfully and actually be installable (we had a VERY tight deadline, so we were working on faith as we hadn't had the luxury of scheduling much testing time at all). As you can imagine I had a lot of nervous energy that day.

After a while I decided to assume it was all going to go well, and channel my energy into doing something so I went off to bake a cake. I finished just in time to hear that our image was good (not that I ever really doubted ogra's brilliance), and the cake was earned and enjoyed the next day. :)

The cake pictures have circulated the world and the latest development is that the recipe is fetured in the current edition of the German Freies Magazin (Free Magazine?) on Page 8.

Ogra now you can bake your very own Edubuntu Kuchen!

2 comments:

  1. Ek het altyd van jou koek gehou - just don't DRIVE anywhere with it PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multitasking should be your middle name!!! Luverly cake doll!

    ReplyDelete