Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Wednesday 30 August 2006

Type-OH!

Yeah yeah so everyone knows I am the world's worst typist. My speed is not bad (over 100wpm) but my accuracy SUCKS, especially on a laptop.

I just LMAO though when checking something on my blog, I noticed my links saying, 'My flickr photos' and 'My Newd flickr photos'.

Now how did that d get in there? And more interestingly, I wonder how many people clicked on that and were sorely dissappointed that there was indeed no Newdity there.

HAHAHA!

2 comments:

  1. I did notice it! LOL! And was wondering if you put it in there on purpose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEah I have to agree with Lindy, although I didn't notice it (you'll remember I'm the rigting-bedonnered one) if I had, I would have wondered the same, that you may have done it purposefully, as it's a lovely pun...

    So shall I not post the nude pics of you way back when, then?

    ReplyDelete