Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Wednesday 6 September 2006

Brrrrr!

Big building climate control is definitely in effect here. I moved floors on Friday just as the weather got warmer and have been freezing ever since. It was really hot upstairs (while the weather was cold). Also I have the misfortune of sitting directly under an air-conditioner vent in this new office...

Why is it that large buildings are too warm in winter and too cold in summer? So you have to wear short sleeves in mid-winter and a coat in summer!

It's very Dilbertesque. Clearly I need my own thermostat, whether it's wired up or not, it will help!

I the mean time I am going to have to stop wearing tight shirts, as it is physiologically far too revealing... hrm I wonder if it is my new office mate twiddling the knob - so to speak?!

1 comment:

  1. Padded bras really suck dont they? i think its a general thing in the working place to heaten things up in winter and to make you freeze in summer, we have the same problem here, hence,loose t - shirts and cardigans.

    ReplyDelete