Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Thursday 28 December 2006

My Celebrity Look-Alikes

I nicked this idea from Dave, who uploaded his Celeb look-alikes on flickr.

For thoroughness I decided to try running it several times with different pictures. 3 were pictures taken when I was done up and about to go out, and the last was of me bedraggled wet-haired and just showered, so no make up or other disguises or enhancements.

The results are below (click image for larger view) ...









I have Annie Lennox, Cheryl Tweedy (?) and Julianne Moore twice

Eliza Dushku with 78% on one photo.

Interesting! ( and I just realised that most of the women I look like are (well) over 40... NICE! (not))

So now I know who to look up when they make a film of my life ;P

Ok, so let's see yours then!

4 comments:

  1. Really looking fwd to doing this on Tues when i am back at work! LOL! Right now i am at the Internet cafe where they charge me 30 cents per minute!!!LOL!!!!
    Happy new year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Jane! I hope you know I'm going to tell EVERYONE I know about my HOT ex-girlfriend!

    Remind me why I'm a great big poof again?

    LINDY! 30c a minute? The cafe around the corner here is 50p for 30 minutes...which translates into...lessee now...divide by nine...carry the four....to the power of n...log in cosec...er....25 cents a minute - see? MUCH cheaper...er...NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how come i look like eva longoria too? thats just freaky!! everyone looks like her? is she common? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. No she's just generically beautiful, whereas you're all divinely gorgeous...see? Oh dear...am I flirting? No! I am GAY! Keep focused Dave!

    ReplyDelete