Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Wednesday 14 February 2007

Happy 'Talents Day'

Here are some funny things said by the kids this week.

Quinn on reading grandpa's e-mail which said 'fantastically' ... 'Fanta... hey why is grandpa writing about Fanta?'

Quinn after burning his fingers on a toasted marshmallow at cubs and getting a blister on his thumb and index finger; the one on his index finger popped. 'My blisters are called Dominic and Tominic. Dominic is dead now.'

When I suggested we make banana bread when we get home, and said, 'Who will mash the bananas?'
Quinn: 'Me, I will.'
Griffin: 'I'll get the bread!'
er not quite what I was thinking of...

Griffin after carrying a ream of paper back and forward to school on his back for *4* days, when asked why he didn't unpack it, 'It was too heavy to take out of my bag...'.
When asked why he didn't ask the teacher to help him with it, 'There's no time, it's work time, then story time, then play time, there's just no time to ask her...'
Who knew pre-school had such a hectic schedule!

Griffin, for Valentine's Day: 'Happy Talents Day mommy'
'Can I come with you to talent's day tonight? I want to see all the talents...'
That might be a more fitting name for it actually.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! This had me laughing out loud here at work today. I was getting funny looks!

    ReplyDelete