Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Monday 26 February 2007

Quinn the good and the bad and ugly

My clever boy. I have become a Parlotones groupie. So I bought their CD for Richard for Valentines Day. I LOVE it. I have now nabbed it to play it in my car. Yesterday we were driving and I put it on. Quinn didn't know I had it, or that it was on. After a few songs Quinn said, 'There's a lot of Parlotones songs on today'.

But THEN he says to me, 'Hey you have a beard' pointing to his lip and meaning moustache. He then clarified that he meant moustache. So I replied, 'Yes everyone has one, we all have hair over our lips...'. So he says, 'Yes but yours is black!'

Oh my word, I guess it's time for a bleaching?

1 comment:

  1. bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Kids are so honest, you gotta laugh no matter what!!!! Shame! thats just cute!

    ReplyDelete