Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Thursday 8 March 2007

Not here much atm

I haven't had much time to post here recently, as I am spending most of my free time doing doula reading and studies and writing articles for and editing my Birth Buddies Doula site.

Somehow I manage to stay up far too late each night, but I am enjoying it.

Now I need to attend some more actual births!

2 friends have taken up my offer of providing doula services for them for my certification births. they are due in May and June respectively. I have also contacted my midwife who has said she is happy to help me with fulfilling the rest of the practical requirements.

So things are hotting up. :)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy things are on the roll for you. I'm jealous! I think it must be AWESOME to be a doula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jane-i-Pooh - I go offline for, like, a month, and come back to find you're this super-de-duper nurse thingy! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete