Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Saturday 19 May 2007

My kids are the SWEETEST!

When I got back from holiday the boys were upset, saying they got me nothing for my birthday (which was while we were away) because their nanny didn't take them to the shop to buy something. ..

I told them they didn't need to buy me anything and just a hug or picture was the best present I could get.

Then o
n Thursday night after dinner Griffin said he needed to go play in his room... he came back 5 minutes later and presented me with his little rag doll, saying 'happy birthday'.

Then Quinn decided he really needed a wee and dashed off... he came back with his little Koala, which I bought for him in Sydney. On closer inspection it is holding a R100 note! It's the R100 he got for Christmas from his granny and which he has been saving and keeping safe ever since.


OMG how sweet! *sniff*

I told him I was keeping it for that night because it's the best present I ever got, but I would give it back to him in the morning because he should keep it.

I love my boys, they are so special and thoughtful.

1 comment: