Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Monday 30 July 2007

Gingerbread Men

What can you do on a Cape Town Evening when it is cold and raining and you are sick and the kids haven't been able to play outside in over a week?

BAKE!

We have Gingerbread Men (and Teddies) baking in our oven right now...

Step 1: Mix up the dough and kneed well.

Step 2: Roll out the dough, cut into whatever shape you want, place on a baking sheet and decorate...go wild!
Griffin said, 'I LOVE this, it makes me feel like wanting to do this every day!'
Step 3 : Bake and eat....

...Or if you are like me, blog about it while they are in the oven and burn them instead! ARGH!!!
Ok time to go botch dinner...

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had the patience to do this with my kids. I really suck at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yummy!
    I should really do it with Bradley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How easy is it to burn stuff in the oven when you get sidetracked on the computer...blogging, what else! been there done that!

    ReplyDelete