Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Monday 15 October 2007

Insane in the Membrane

It's been a tough few days, there's a LOT going on. Both in my head and outside it.

Hopefully things will settle and everything will fall into place soon.

In the mean time the boys are keeping me (in)sane.

I was just trying to get one decent shot of the boys last night. Just a natural happy smile from both. How hard is that?

They tend to either look nervous or unhappy if I say 'just look normal' - to avoid the forced smiles.

So I said 'Imagine I said I was going to give you $1M!' thinking I'd get a nice grin. Well that got the manic screaming seen in the bottom picture.

So I said, 'Wait make it R10' to modulate the response a bit, and they dropped their lips resulting in the top picture.

So I compromised and said, 'Ok then R100' and they smiled nicely for the middle picture ;).

3 comments:

  1. LOL, you can never win can you, but at least you got a good photo in the end :). Hope everythign settles down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, especially the arms waving in the air one :)

    Hope things get a bit easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I understand that just perfectly lol Love the collage though. very nice.
    I hope things calm down for you somewhat. LIfe is completely too hectic for me as well. I hear all the SAHM at school talking about the upcoming vacation and how they wish the school year would come to an end...I haven't even realized that we are close to the end of the year in any way

    ReplyDelete