Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Thursday 13 December 2007

Fa la la la la la la la la

We put up our main Christmas tree 2 weeks ago.
Tonight I got our the tiny one I have had packed away for several years (It was my first Christmas tree and I bought it the year I met Richard. ), and some decorations I forgot we had stashed away too. We also hung what is left of our Christmas cookies - i.e not already eaten or broken. So now everything we have is out on display.

Next year I am getting a bigger more 'proper' tree and will put everything on it!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning looking trees! Looks like you wouldn't even need to get more decorations if you got a bigger tree :) I'm very jealouos of the cookies you've baked... maybe next year I'll make the effort

    ReplyDelete