Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Monday 24 December 2007

We went - Back to School!

Our annual go-all-out-and-party night was on Saturday. Yep it was time for MCQP .

As usual it was a total BLAST! I love love going. It was my 8th time attending and Richard's 10th! (1998-2004, 2005, 2006)

The theme was Matric Dance - Back to School. So Richard and I dressed up as 'Head Boy and Head Girl'.

We were most drawn to the 'Hits' dance floor where they were playing all the music that was
around when we really were in Matric. I had been looking forward to hearing my fav song at the moment there, and nearly missed it, but made it for the second half of a wicked remix of Mika's 'Relax' just in time!
Wink

We got home at 4:30am...
Shocked
Boy did I feel half dead yesterday.... I literally did nothing but lounge around, read and sleep.


Here are a few pics:
More of our pics here.

There are Thunda.com pics HERE (don't think they got us) and GayPeer pics here, a press article here and more here.

The MCQP official galleries are here and here.

4 comments:

  1. You both look so cool in those outfits :) Sounds like it was fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous! You look particularly fabulous. If I were there I would so be coming with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys looked great! You are such a fun couple. You are looking amazing btw

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering if you were going to go. Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete