Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Thursday 21 August 2008

Lost

I am just LOVING Coldplay's new album. Viva La Vida. I think the title is very apt for me atm too.

So far my favorite songs are the title tune Viva La Vida, and then Violet Hill, and then of course Lost ....

Lost

Just because I'm losing
Doesn't mean I'm lost
Doesn't mean I'll stop
Doesn't mean I'm in a cross

Just because I'm hurting
Doesn't mean I'm hurt
Doesn't mean I didn't get what I deserve
No better and no worse

I just got lost
Every river that I've tried to cross
And every door I ever tried was locked
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off...

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one

And you'll be lost
Every river that you try to cross
Every gun you ever held went off
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the firing stops
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off...

You can listen to Coldplay here.

2 comments:

  1. You should give Flowbots - I can drive my bike with no handlebars, a listen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jonathan, Thanks for the recommendation... I am listening now... I have heard it before but never really listened. Good song! Nice vid too,.

    ReplyDelete