Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Thursday 27 November 2008

Innuendo & Double Entrendre FTW!

Conversation at work the other week:
Him: 'So when are we going go play on the track?'
Me: 'Any time I am ALWAYS ready'
Him: 'Ok, tomorrow after work?'
Me: 'Sure... but I just want to wait and see if I get a better offer first' ';)
Him: .... 'Erm... you do know I am talking about GO KARTING right?'
me: 'Yes, don't get all excited!' :P

LOL! I think he was getting a tad worried about what I was expecting of him. But then he is a 6ft5 Frenchman *swoon*

Yesterday he said 'Hey we never went back to the Go Karting'
To which I replied, 'Yeah and I still need to whip your ass'
So he says, 'Er... so are we *still* talking about go karting...?' ;)

He has become so cheeky and rude!

Yesterday he also said, 'So I was perving around facebook...'
I'm like 'Oh that's nice'
and he says; '....On your profile'
Whaaaat!?! o.O I am half embarrassed and half really amused. Funny guy.

It's pretty fun here at work, because I am quite a stout-gat, and do the dirty jokes etc with the guys. There is a group of 4 of us who send each other the rudest of things, which are not fit for general circulation. It is me, Frenchy, our manager & Mike. I actually love being 'one of the guys'.

Now it transpires that 'crazy Frenchman' is leaving tomorrow *sulk* So I told him just now he can't leave, because then who am I going to harass and be inappropriate with? Then I said 'Oh right, Mike is still here... Ok, bye!'

1 comment:

  1. Your office does sound like loads of fun Jane!!

    Better than the crabby women I am surrounded with!!

    ReplyDelete