Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Thursday 20 November 2008

Kismet?

Not sure exactly how this happened; serendipity or kismet?
But I have met someone. Someone really special.

As usual in life, you find something when you aren't looking. And I wasn't, I had just got to the point where I was really enjoying being single and unattached to anyone. Just being me for me.

I know I have a lot to say about everything, all the time... but I am still trying to figure this weird incongruous yet completely natural and comfortable alternate reality out, so I am not saying too much for now.

Life is full of surprises.

6 comments:

  1. Life should be full of surprises... :) It keeps us interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!

    Life is def full of surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane,I hope it goes as well for you as it has for me. Sometimes the best things are just around the corner :)

    ReplyDelete