Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Monday 24 November 2008

Music to my ears

So tonight my boys ran up behind me, as they do, and got their hands around my ample rear end to jiggle it and started their chant of 'Blobby blobby'. After the first jiggle they stopped and said... 'Hey it's NOT blobby-blobby anymore!?'

I was like, 'Whhhaaaat?! Really? What is it now then?... Sexy?'
Quinn, 'No now it is just blobby'

Sigh, well I guess that's something ;)

** Word of warning do NOT Google 'Fat Ass'! I was looking for a funny pic... *vomit*

5 comments:

  1. Oh lol Jane, your boys always make me giggle!

    And there is NO WAY you are blobby, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's NO way that you can possibly be blobby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU can not have a bobbly bum my friend. Thank goodness my boys don't do that to mine. It might start of an earthquake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH lol thats too super cute!!

    And hey blooby is better than blooby blooby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. one blob is betta than double blob :-)

    thats just soopa kewt

    ReplyDelete