Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Monday 19 January 2009

Apparently I am Po...

So yesterday I was watching a bit of Kung Fu Panda with my and J's kids, and him just before he went out for a run.

So Quinn says 'Look mom. Listen, this is YOU!, Listen, it's coming... now!'

And with that Po is caught raiding the cabinet for cookies and stuffing his face. When caught he says, 'I eat when I am upset, ok?'


I am not sure I am that happy that my children have noticed this about me...


Or that they are announcing it to the world for that matter. ;) *sigh*


Oh well I guess that makes me a Dragon Warrior too... or is that Dragon Worrier? ;)

1 comment:

  1. a warrior- absolutely- because then i am one too...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete