Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Friday 9 January 2009

If you think I am crazy...

Now some may argue that I am certifiably insane. Hey, I would probably not even attempt to argue the point.

I choose to embrace my craziness. It's fun, it's quirky, it gives me an excuse to be mental and wild at times! *evil grin* I carry on in the hopes that my brand of crazy is good, and well, mostly harmless.

However, it appears that I am the SANE one in my family. Now THAT is a scary thought!

If I am sane, you can only imagine how deranged the others are? Oh. MY. GOD!

I was told last night 'Thank god you take after your father' I have to agree. Thank God* indeed! I would have it no other way thanks. I may be insane, but at least I am rational. Hang on, can you be insane and rational at the same time...? Well on my planet you CAN m'kay!?


*Or whatever you believe in, His Great Noodly Appendage or whathaveyou!

1 comment: