Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Thursday 26 November 2009

Shame my boy!

Q came home from school with a certificate on Monday. For athletics! It said it was for being 'placed 8th in the 100m sprint'. I was all like; 'Well done dude!'.

So he shows me the certificate and I'm looking at it, and my mind is turning over.... He then grinned widely and told me he'd made it himself! (or at least written it out on a proper printed cardboard school certificate). See below:Check out those realistic looking signatures though! Woah! I am thinking I may never have to sign a homework diary again!;)

Anyway, I asked him why he made HIMSELF 8th? He said 'Because if it said 1st or 2nd, no one would believe it.'

Shame man. He is right though - he is not blessed with athletic prowess or speed. LOL, but I think it is pretty funny that even in his fantasy world he is a realist. ;)

2 comments: