Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Meet Luigi!

The deed has been done. Basil (my Fiat Panda) has been retired. He was a fabulous and fun little car, but he suddenly developed 3 issues, 2 of which were expensive and one of those was VERY expensive and a bit dangerous, so while I could still trade him in I did.

I now have Luigi. Also a Fiat, this time a Grande Punto. Since Fiat is Italian we decided to name him Luigi, after the second Mario brother.

Luigi is not new - he is also 3 years old, but has low mileage (48 000km), seems to have no issues and best of all has more space than Basil did. And we really do need more space now.

So without further ado. Meet Luigi! *
I do miss Basil. He had such character. But I know it was the right thing to do.

* Excuse the outfit I was just back from the gym!

1 comment: