Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Gratitude

"The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you." ~John E. Southard

Today I am grateful to:
- Tiny for being so much help at home, allowing me to rest with my feet up while everything else still happens.
- Quinn & Griffin for all the help, understanding, cups of tea, foot rubs and ice-baths and fetching stuff... for me this week.
- Mike for a the lift to work.
- Tyrone for a lift home.
- Sian for a lift to and from the hospital today so I could make sure my dear friend is ok.
- Pick 'n Pay Home Shopping - so I can restock my fridge and cupboards.
- Ollie & Hans who really made me laugh. No the cause of my injury was not that I was drunk and nor did I fall off my (ridiculous) witch shoes! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment