Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Me too

Got this from Randomness from From Near the Moon by Nicci


Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Copy and paste into your notes and answer the questions.

Pick Your Artist: U2*

Are you male or female: Boy-Girl

Describe yourself: Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World

How do you feel about yourself: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Describe where you currently live: Magnificent

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: New York

Your best friends are: Even Better Than The Real Thing

Your favourite colour is: Lemon

You know: Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

What's the weather like: Summer Rain

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of

What is life to you: It's A Beautiful Day

What is the best advice you have to give: Some Days Are Better Than Others

If you could change your name, what would it be: Miss Sarajevo

Your favourite food is: Wild Honey

* Choosing U2 made it pretty easy cos there are so many titles to chose from, but I chose it for a reason, because I have a very emotional tie to U2. I have (had, some were stolen) 7 of their CDs and rushed off to buy tickets for their 1998 concert when they first released. Of course Angelique was born and died just 36 hours after that concert and then I found out my ex was having an affair all that time and had taken another women to the Cape Town U2 concert before we traveled to JHB to watch it there. So I decided to avoid the concert scheduled for next year... however my darling sister who gave birth TODAY!!! :) Has surprised me with tickets for next year's concert and is insisting I go with her and have better memories with a new experience with her. She is amazing. I LOVE HER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment