Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Monday 23 May 2011

And on a lighter note...

I was cooking on sat... which doesn't happen that often. :oops: Anyway I took roast veggies out of oven and DROPPED THEM face down on floor! The tray just jumped/fell out my hand I can;t even tell you why. :roll:

G was right there, but I told him not to worry he could go, I'd sort it out. So he went off to play.

Later Quinn was eating... and he's like 'Hrmm...what's this flavour? I know I've had it before...'

So I say:
'Vegetables!?'
No
'Butternut..?'
No
Corriander?'
No

So he says 'I know... it's FLOOR!' :twisted: :twisted:

He was winding me up, because he knew I didn't know he knew it had all been on the floor, and I didn't tell him cos I thought he'd be all fussy and refuse to eat it at all. Little stirrer! :roll: 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment