Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Monday 12 September 2011

Inadvertent Funny

I wanted Griffin to fetch something from my bedside table, but not MY one, the other one on the other side of the bed which I use for batteries and chargers (NO not THAT kind! :P). Anyway so I was telling him where to get it and didn't want him digging around and making a mess on my side, and the other side is no longer called 'daddy's side of the bed', so I said..

'It's in the drawer on the .... passenger side of my bed'.

LMAO, the more I think about it the funnier I find it, but it was completely unintentional and just came out as I was thinking along the lines of the other side of the car etc.

That's my semi-funny for the day.

8)

No comments:

Post a Comment