Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Griffin - Love/Hate/Wish

Griffin came to me while I was bathing.

He said at school today they had to write about something they love, something they hate and what they'd wish if they had one wish.

He said his choices were:
What he loves - his mom.
What he hates - his dad.
His wish - That Angelique was still alive.

He doesn't often open up to me emotionally. He feels things deeply but he mostly keeps it to himself. Occasionally he'll come and share something and I can see in his eyes how deeply he has felt it.

It mad me feel so sad and helpless for him.... :cry: I really wish my poor child (children actually) didn't have so much hurt, sadness and disappointment inside. It is heart-breaking.

1 comment: