Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Sixty Things

from random thoughts from underneath the table

1. How old are you in five years? The magic one... 42!
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? Andrew :)
3. How tall are you? 166 centimetres.
4. What is the last movie you saw? Shucks... it's been a while... Buitiful, with Tim.
5. Who called you last? Mithra - from work. NO idea why, the boys screened the call.
6. Who did you call last? My ex MIL. IT's the anniversary of my ex FILs death today. It seemed like the right thing to do. I left a message.
7. What was the last text message you received? “See you sat” from Andrew.
8. Do you prefer calling or texting? I hate calling.
9. Are your parents married or divorced? Divorced. Now; one remarried, and the other died.
10. When did you last see your mother? One the day she does 3 July 2009. Before that on 27 July 2007.
11. What color eyes do you have? Mixed blue/grey/green.
12. When did you wake up today? 06h27
13. What is your favorite Christmas song? All I want for Christmas is You.
14. What is your favorite place? Lion's Head, Bed, Thailand
15. What place do you prefer the least? Shopping malls.
16. Where do you think you will find yourself in ten years? At home, content.
17. What scared you about the night as a child? The dark and the grabbing hands under my bed.
18. What made you really laugh last? Joking around with the boys.
19. How big is your bed? Plain old double. Too small!
20. Do you have desktop or laptop computer? Laptop all the way.
21. Do you sleep with or without clothes on you? Almost always without.
22. How many pillows do you have in bed? 3
23. How many provinces have you lived in? Two.
24. Which cities have you lived in? Cape Town, Johannesburg & Pretoria
25. Do you prefer shoes, socks or bare feet? Barefeet or running shoes!
26. Are you social? Sometimes. I am an introvert, but if I am feeling outgoing I am social.
27. What is your favorite ice cream? Hagen Dazs Belgian Chocolate
28. What is your favorite dessert? Dark Chocolate
29. Do you like Chinese food? Yes, and yes.
30. Do you like coffee? Too much.
31. What do you have for breakfast? Usually just coffee.
32. Do you sleep on a particular side? Right hand side or back.
33. Can you play poker? Sot of I need to learn the rules more.
34. Do you like to cuddle / snuggle? Yes but prefer to sleep without interruption.
35. Are you a dependent person? No I am almost too independent. I don't really rely on ANYONE.
36. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Yes . My ex and his ex girl friend!
37. Do you have children? Yes. 2 beautiful boys.
38. Do you know any other languages than English? a little
39. Have you ever driven an ambulance? Driven in one sadly, but not driven one.
40. Do you prefer the ocean or a pool? I like both.
41. What do you spend any money on? Today, it was rent and school fees.
42. Do you have precious jewellery? No
43. What are your favorite shows on TV? Modern Family,Big Bang Theory
44. Can you roll your tongue? Yes
45. Who is the funniest person you know? Griffin and Quinn (and ME!)
46. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Yes my stuffed dog Benjamin.
47. What is your ringtone? The sound of a phone ringing.
48. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? No
49. What are you closest to you right now that is red? My handbag.
50. Do you flirt much? Yes a little.
51. Can you change the oil on the car? Yes and have done before.
52. Have you received speeding ticket ever? Yes.
53. What was the last book you read? Eats, Shoots & Leaves.
54. Do you read a newspaper? When I can, but not consistently.
55. Subscribe to a magazine: Not at the moment.
56. Are you dancing in the car? Yes, often. Esp if the boys are with me.
57. Which radio station did you listen to you last? 5fm
58. What was the last thing you scribbled down on paper? Some meeting notes.
59. When were you at church last? I don't do church.But I went to one for my Gran's funeral in August.
60. Are you happy? Yes, I think I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment