Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Thursday 5 July 2012

Feeling down

I think this happens to me every year. Every winter I slow down, eat more, put on weight, feel glum, and just want to hide away.

I hate it. I just have no energy or motivation. I have thoughts but the actions are slow to follow.. so I end up a big ball of ineffective indecision. Today there were about 101 thing I decided I wanted to do. I did NONE of them except get home and eat a sizeable snack, and now I am sitting in bed wishing I'd done all the other things but at the same time not feeling arsed enough to GET UP.

It suxs, and it doesn't make me feel good.
Blah.

1 comment:

  1. Oh winter gets me down too -so you are not alone

    ReplyDelete