Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Friday 22 February 2013

Raised Eye-Brows


I love the candour and directness of Asian women. I love how strong, unappologetic and forthright they are. They speak their minds and own their opinions. It's refreshing.

It's no secret that I am not a girly-girl. I really can't be arsed with much of the 'girl' stuff. Shopping, grooming, preening, shoes, handbags, outfits, hairdos. All that Jazz.

But I almost snort laughed yesterday when a little chinese chickie looked me straight in the eyes and said boldly, 'Who does your eye-brows?... They are Very Terrible'. She proceeded to take a close-up photo, showed it to me and explained in detail what is wrong with them. Instead of being offended I was actually amused and appreciative. She is a massage and beauty therapist after-all, so I have no doubt that she does know way better than I do about these things.

So there you have it. My eye-brows are 'very terrible'. LOL

1 comment: