Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Monday 6 May 2013

What makes you happy right now?

I have a few atm...

CAPE TOWN: Gosh is is BEAUTIFUL atm! The sunsets have been breathtakingly beautiful and last night's was particularly so. Really really wow! Our weather has been perfect recently too. This is probably the BEST time of year in Cape Town. I have been running in Newland's forest, Tafelberg Road, Kirstenbosch, Rhodes Mem, contour path areas and really it is spectacular and rivals most world destinations in terms of natural beauty. Whenever I travel I find it's quite hard to be impressed because of how spoiled and privileged I am to live here. I am always appreciative that I have this right on my doorstep and always think I should utilise it MORE than I do. I also love love love that I am fit and healthy enough to literally run from home into the beautiful forests and mountains we have. I revel in it I really do.

FITNESS & HEALTH: I am fitter/faster (and fatter) than I have ever been, and I love it! I am LIVING. I am also mentally strong and determined atm. So I can and do do whatever I want to whenever without worrying about whether I can manage or cope with it physically. I just go for it, KNOWING I can. I love that feeling of being powerful, in control and capable. It really is awesome!

FRIENDS: I don't have many real friends but I am very grateful for the friends I do have. Who show up, and care, and make me feel loved and special.
 

CHOCOLATE: I have a renewed love of chocolate - in all forms. Brownies, Ice-Cream, Snickers Bars, Energy Bars, Nutella, and my new favourite the Hazelnut creamy dark swiss chocolate I got from a friend for my birthday. OMG is is YUM! I have been eating it alone in bed at night and not feeling even a tiny bit guilty! :)


Life is good right now and I have a lot to be grateful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment