Thinking & Feeling

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” Horace Walpole

Thursday 12 January 2017

In the arms of an angel...

I think I am going to feel the need to share the whole story... but it will take me a while to get it out... I think I need to though, otherwise the images will be seared into my mind and won't dissipate.

For now, what I am trying to hold on to is how beautiful and peaceful you looked as I cradled you, my precious darling perfect baby boy, in my arms and had to do the hardest thing I have ever had to do... to say goodbye.

Goodbye my angel baby. Beautiful beautiful boy. Most precious gift of love, happiness, joy and fun. You were a delight. I loved you fully and deeply.

Rest well my sweet child.


1 comment:

  1. I have that song stuck in my head you posted a link to last week. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy...

    ReplyDelete